Saturday, April 23, 2011

IT CAME!!!




I am having a VERY happy Easter weekend! My EK Success prizes came! They told me it would be worth around $50, but I'm thinking there is WAY MORE than that! I got Swarovski crystals and those alone are $10 a strand! So....here are all the pictures. The contents of my prize are as follows:
*3 olivine rock pendant Swarovski strands

*3 aquamarine briolette bead Swarovski strands

*1 2 pc. Bail set in white

*3 Swarovski crystallized toggles

*1 Swarovski crystallized pendant

*1 6 mm pkg. Pastel Swarovski bicone beads

*1 4 mm pkg. Pastel Swarovski bicone beads

*1 Inkadinkado rainbow primary giant dye based ink

*2 Inkadinkado clear mini stamps

*2 Inkadinkado 9 pc. clear stamps with blocks set (Easter & Halloween)

* 1 pkg. 42 wild raspberry glitter acetate die cuts

*2 Jolee's title waves

*3 Jolee's dimensional stickers pkgs.

*1 EK Success glitter stickers pkg.

*1 K&Co. Brenda Walton grand adhesions

*1 K&Co. Embossed stickers pkg.

*1 K&Co. Confetti glitter stickers pkg.

*1 K&Co. Confetti rubons and gems pkg.

*1 K&Co. Confetti silhouettes die cut papers 6 pk.

*1 K&Co. All Seasons 862 pc. scrap kit

WOW. That's a lot! I feel so incredibly blessed! I hope that you take the time today to give thanks for all you have. Happy creating!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my word!!! There is so much. That is more like 250 dollars worth I think those dye cut pages are really cool!!! I cannot wait to see it in person!! YAY Mynnette!

Mynn xx said...

I totaled it all up--$230 BEFORE tax! I cannot believe it! I feel so blessed!!!