Wednesday, July 13, 2011

OLW #62 Personalize it!



Hello, stamping friends! I have been having lots of fun with my baby wipe ink pads (more info here) and I used this technique for this first card. I made it for my sister, Maddy, who LOVES this technique and loves to stamp with me. :) So, it's a "just because" card! Stamps are from Stampin' Up! and Basic Grey and reinkers are all from Stampin' Up! (I had to include a picture of the "ink pad" because it looks way cool!)

After I made THAT card, I wanted to create a set of cards for myself to use "just because". And I named them... The pictures below are the results: I just love the layout of these cards! My favorite are the top three, but I think all of them turned out beautifully. :) Stamps are from Basic Grey and We R Memory Keepers. Inks are all from Colorbox and all are chalk inks. :)


"Berry Lace"

"Chocolate Lace"

"Blueberry Lime Lace"

"Cherry Plum Lace"

"Burnt Citrus Lace"
Thanks for stopping by--I hope you're inspired to create some one layer cards today! Happy stamping!!!!!

6 comments:

Wishcraft said...

All fab cards, the first one is SO pretty :o) Lisa x

Heather said...

Lovely cards. The lace works so beautifully in its simplicity.

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Susan said...

What a great collection of cards! I LOVE the first one...it's just so soft and delicate...gorgeous!! My Card

Deborah Frings said...

I really like the just because card for your sister - the image is beautiful and really works with this baby wipe technique.

As for the lace set - all wonderful! My favourite is Blueberry Lime lace!! That's just fab!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies! :)