Friday, September 16, 2011

By Threes


I don't know why it is, but we all know that groups of threes are very eye pleasing. So, threes were my inspiration along with the FABULOUS cupcakes over at Cupcake Inspirations for their current challenge! Aren't they great? This is the first time I've linked up to this party, and I was really excited to find it!!!

Anyway, here is my card~

I stamped my butterflies in blue--just like on the cupcakes--and then highlighted them with a glitter gel pen (one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE tools). I added the flowers to the bottom with glittery centers to tie in the butterflies.

A look at the glittery details on the butterflies~

And the flowers~

Thanks for taking a look--I appreciate your willingness to take a peek! I hope that you are inspired to create something today! Happy crafting!

5 comments:

MamaG from OK said...

I really like that idea. Its so pretty!

Chris said...

love those big old yummy flowers.
thanks for playing with us at CIC

Mynn xx said...

Thank you, ladies. :)

Bev said...

Mynnette, your card looks good enough to eat (just like the cup cakes!!!!)

Bev.x

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, Bev. :)