Thursday, September 8, 2011

MMM #14- Steampunk ATCs

WOW. I have never in my life even thought of attempting to use steampunk. I've thought it was a neat idea, but I never thought I'd ever do anything in that style. Until Make My Monday decided to use it as their monthly theme! So, off to my local stamping shop I skipped and bought me some Victorian/steampunk style stamps.

And then I got busy.

And had fun.

Lots of fun...and made 3 ATCs.

I'm so happy with the results!!!

Without further ado, here are my 3 submissions for this week's challenge: Steampunk ATCs (ATC: artist trading card, 3.5"x2.5", any medium, usually shows off a technique)

Card 1 "Time Flies"~


Card 2 "Welcome"~


Card 3 "Timeless"~


Thanks, ladies, for another fun challenge that got me out of my comfort zone! I can't wait for next week!!! :) Happy steampunking!

10 comments:

Dede said...

Oh WOW! Those are gorgeous!

Canonbury creations said...

Love these Mynnette, fab images and colour!
Val x

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies!!! :)

Bev said...

Mynnette, you would not believe that this is your first attempt at Steampunk, these ATC's are awesome.

Love the brown tones too!

Bev.x

Suzi B said...

Hi Mynnette, great to see you again at Make My Monday with your fabulous first time Steampunk ATC's. It appears it's a first for a few people including me as far as ATC's go..lol
Suzi B xx

Aquarius said...

just love these three ATCs

Cazro said...

I'm so pleased you enjoyed doing the Steampunk, a few more weeks to look froward to. You have adopted the style well. thanks for joining us again at Make My Monday. Caz

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, sweet friends!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I always like the steampunk look but I have not succeeded in making any. Your first take is such a great start!

Fliss said...

These are just gorgeous Mynnette and love the sepia toned colours. Fabulous stamping too.
Thanks so much for joining in with our Make My Monday steampunk atc challenge and good luck.
Fliss x