Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Autumn!!! :)

Oh, how I love the autumn--all the colors make my heart happy!

Look what I found the other day~

Isn't that GORGEOUS?! Well, when I popped on over to Cupcake Inspirations to see their inspiration for this week, I was very excited to still see some autumn inspiration going on! It seems that everyone overlooks November and starts Christmas asap after Halloween. But I LOVE November! :) So, I'm joining in the fun!!!

Here's the inspiration picture~

And here's my card~

What do you think? I was inspired mainly by the swirly frosting and by the autumn colors. I used my vintage glitter again--it's become very versatile (sometimes it looks gold, but on this it took on a brown look) and I'll be quite sad when it runs out!!! Luckily, I have blue, too. :) I used a sentiment that could be versatile so that I can send it to someone who I feel would need it...

Close ups~

I think this turned out simple and pretty. Now, who to give it to? :) I hope you've been inspired to join us--it's such fun! Happy stamping!!! :)

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Lovely card Mynnette - was very nearly distracted by the yummy cupcakes though! - Jacqueline xx

Rene said...

So pretty and I love your sentiment!
Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck!
Rene :D

Lisa Elton said...

Sparkling prettiness Mynnette! I see your swirly inspiration for sure. And those cupcakes they're just about too cute to eat! Well maybe not...they ARE chocolate :)

Tina said...

love the details on this ...simply beautiful...thanks for joining us at cupcake inspirations

Tina
dt

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Whimsey said...

Very pretty; love those papers!!

Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Hugs, Michele