Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blog Candy and an Announcement!

So, I've been thinking lately...I really think that giving away blog candy is a great idea! Lots of people do it...

Like Tracey over at Bross Art Addiction~


Isn't that a fabulous, stunning pile of goodies?! They include some of the most gorgeous decorative stick pins from Tracey's Etsy Store!!! And you have to check out her cards--they are absolutely STUNNING!!!

Here are some of Tracey's fab cards (click to go to the link)~




SO....this has inspired me! I've gained quite a few followers lately--THANK YOU!!!!!! I was gonna wait until Dec. 1st to let you know, but I'm too excited about it!!!

Here's my announcement~

IF I get 100 followers
by January 1st, 2012
I will offer my
OWN BLOG CANDY!!!


I will go on a mini shopping spree at my local craft store here in town and buy some goodies to share with you all! :) So--tell your friends and family!!! BLOG CANDY MAY BE COMING SOON!!! Please help me make this possible! :)

I hope you take the time to pop on over and see more of Tracey's fabulous creations--go to her Etsy store for awesome bling! :) But most of all, I hope you join in my quest to give away goodies!!! Happy blogging!!! :)

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Oh Mynnette - this is a super idea - I'm already following - but do hope you get to 100 by 1st January - I'm sure you will.xx