Tuesday, November 22, 2011

CAS-ual Snowflake

Hello!!!

Before we begin...
JUST A REMINDER

IF I get 100 followers
by Jan. 1, 2012
I will be giving
away BLOG CANDY!!!

Okay, now that that's out of the way....onto the task at hand! This card that I am about to show you...it is not as good as I thought it would be in my head. Don't get me wrong, I DO like this, but not as much as I thought I would...oh, well. Can't win them all!

NOW, off of my pity pot, I am submitting this card to CAS-ual Friday's CFC29: Sketch.

Here's the fabby sketch~

It's it perfectly CAS style?! Well, I'm afraid I've butchered it. I think it's my patterned paper choice...please forgive me!!! I think I may try again, but we'll see...

My card~

Details~



Don't tell me if you hate it...or do. I REALLY do not like the way this turned out. Hopefully your inspired to one up me on this one! You've got until Friday to link up, so go check it out!!! Happy stamping!

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Hey don't be so hard on yourself Mynnette...it's cute!!! I think we're all our own worst critics LOL, but really...you did great!

Christa said...

Thank you Mynnette for your nice comment. Although we didn't really meet the CAS-requirements, I think your card turned out awesome!

Vicky Hayes said...

It may not be ragingly CAS Mynnette but it's lovely nonetheless!

Jacqueline said...

I think it's a beautiful card Mynnette - Jacqueline xx

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, friends. ;)

Unknown said...

I like a lot of things about this card. The sentiment, the snowflake and the embossing are lovely. I think it is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Love the embossed details on this card and the patterned papers are great! Love the little touch of sparkle too :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Friday!
Laura

Jaclyn Miller said...

You've created such wonderful elevation and texture on your card - it's beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.