Saturday, November 19, 2011

Going 3D....Merrily! :)

Well, I'm really excited to show you my card tonight! I've seen a lot of these and made a lot of these, but never blogged one!!! :) This week over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, they asked us to create a project using punches.

Here's my submission (sorry for the dark photo)~

I went for a semi-traditional color scheme--I like the way it turned out. The 3D ornament is really super simple to make--just fold 3-5 in half and glue them together. Open them up and then put them onto your project! :)

Here's some detailed pictures for a more up close view~


Thanks for coming on over to take a look at my little corner of blogging land! I hope you like what you see--if you do, there's an incentive to becoming a follower~

IF I get 100 followers
by January 1, 2012
I will be having
a goodie giveaway!!!

Yep, that's right! I will be going on a mini shopping spree to my favorite local craft store to buy my favorite things for one, or perhaps two, fabulous followers!!! Hope you can join in the fun--I appreciate all of you!!! :) Happy punching!!!!!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How fun is this! Greta card ;)

Lisa Elton said...

Ooops...GREAT card.

Tracy said...

Hi Mynette! Wow! This is a beautiful card. :-) I really like the 3D effect on the ornament and the embossing looks fantastic.
Thanks for popping in to my blog for a visit. I appreciate it. Hugs!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies! :)