Monday, November 28, 2011

LIM Bling

Oh, my. BLING is a word that gets my heart pumping!!! So when I saw the Less is More challenge for this week was BLING, I almost had a heart attack! LOVE me some bling. And yet, the name of the challenge, Less is More, made me want to back down on the bling and just add enough, not too much.

This is what I came up with~

And details~


I think the little cluster of bling is absolutely the right amount. What do YOU think? Is less bling really more of a statement?! :)

Here on MY blog, I'm going for MORE. Here's the sitch: if I get 100 followers by January 1, 2012, I am giving away some blog candy!
Here's a sneak peek at SOME of it~

Is that enough incentive for ya?! :)

Hope you come and play along sometime at Less is More--it's so very fun! Merry stamping!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. These are lovely stamps, I like how you have used and placed them on the card. Your touch of bling is spot on, in this case less is certainly more. Love Sheila (Cyprus)

Julie said...

I agree - just the correct amount of bling on this one! Lovely!

Mandi said...

That santa looks FAB in the circle, very attractive card
Thank you
manid LIM

Penny said...

Lovely layout and just the right amount of bling I think.


Penny

Suzi B said...

Hi Mynette this ia a delightful card!
Suzi B x

Lisa Elton said...

The PERFECT amount of bling! What a great Christmas card. Hey congrats on the growing follwers we all love us some blog candy!!!

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty card Mynnette - Jacqueline xx

Chrissie said...

Terrific card Mynnette!
Love that Santa image!
Glad you like this challenge!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Jenny said...

Brilliant CAS design Mynette, you just added the right amount of bling too :)
Jenny x

Karen said...

Such a pretty card, with wonderful placement Karen x