Saturday, November 5, 2011

You'd Better Not Pout!


Welcome to another edition of On A Stampage! Yep, it's another challenge card for your viewing pleasure! Tonight's card is being submitted to this week's CAS-ual Fridays #27 Challenge: Over the Edge!

So, what does "over the edge" mean? I means that you need to make a card (CAS style, of course!) that has something going over the edge of it!

Here's what I came up with~

Close ups~


So, what do you think? It was super simple to make! Just two pieces of patterned paper and a strip of white cardstock dry embossed with a never used folder. Then the glitter...then the sentiment. Isn't that a cute sentiment?! It is from 7 Gypsies. :) Anywho, I thought it was a very fun challenge and I may be making more submissions! Hope you'll join us!

Thanks for coming over to my section of the web to take a peek--you make my day! Happy over the edging! ;D

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Hey you had me with the glitter and the POLKA DOTS!!! Very cute Mynnette, I might have to give this challenge a try. Haven't been over there for a couple of weeks ;)

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the use of different borders to make a design. I'm loving it!

Mynn xx said...

Thank you, friends! :)

Laura Davis said...

Love this!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Virginia L. said...

love the layering of colors! Very festive and fun! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!