Monday, January 9, 2012

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #59/My First CCM DT Post!!!

Hi! I'm really excited to announce that I have been asked to join the fabulous Design Team over at Crafty Cardmakers!!! I hope they don't mind that my style is a little different than what they're used to...I'm gonna try to mix it up at times! ;)

So, for the first challenge of 2012, we are asking that you do NOT use any floral embellishments!

From the blog: "You can use flower Backing Paper, flowers in your image or even a flower as an image, but NOT any flower embellishments."


Our sponsors for this challenge~




And here's my contribution~

Details~


Like I said, I have a different style and have been in a CAS style recently. Hopefully it's ok? :) What do you think of this creation? I love the colors--and I will probably use it again!!! If you'd like more details about this card, go on over to CCM and see what is!

I hope you pop on over to the blog and play along--and stop over at the other DT's blogs to see their fabulous creations as well! Happy stamping! :)

14 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

I do love the CAS style but I find it really hard to do so I always admire people who can do it like you.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi there, well I just love your style and your card is perfect, very stylish indeed. Great combination of colours and papers and its a beautifully balanced piece.

Marie

Jacqueline said...

Wow Mynnette - I don't know who is the luckiest - you for making the DT or them for having you. Congratulations - your card is a fabulous success - Jacqueline xx

Josephine said...

Fabulous card - so CAS and really elegant as a result!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, so elegant. xx

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on your DT spot Mynnette! I'm sure they'll be well pleased with all of your cards ;) This one is no exception~Pretty!

Princess4Wiz said...

Your card is stunning in it's simplicity, Mynnette. I love the colours you have chosen and the whole card is just delightful :-)

Beth. xxx

Papercraft By Carole said...

I love the simplicity of this card - and the beautiful colour!! A great start to your time at CC. Cxx

Meggymay said...

Hi Mynnette, I love your card it looks so classic.
Yvonne/Meggymay

Doreen said...

Hi Mynnette - really beautiful card - great colors.
Nice to have you in our fabulous team ;)
Hugs
Doreen

Sally said...

Hi Mynnette, welcome to the team & what a fab design for your first DT card.
Sally x

Lin said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours and I adore this style where the sentiment is the main focal point.

Happy New Year

Lin

Anne said...

Mynette I love C&S cards, and this is no exception, so elegant. They can be harder to make than the ones where I add everything in too, don't you think?
Anne
x

Vicky Hayes said...

Congratulations on the DT post Mynnette! I love the combination of colours and pattern on this gorgeous card.