Saturday, February 25, 2012

52 CCT Embellishment Challenge #2

Hello, everyone! Are you ready for another fabulous 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown challenge?! GOOD! Jacqueline has chosen an amazing embellishment choice for you this week! We're looking for stickers and/or rub-ons!!! :)

Here's the inspiration for ya~

My first card and details~






Aren't those snowmen darling?! I got a sheet of them (and those snowflakes you see in the sponged sky) at my favorite local craft store, Scrappin' Time, for $1.29!!! I placed the snowman stickers onto white cardstock and then cut them out and popped them up. :)

Okay, second card and details~



This one was soooo easy peasy, lemon squeezy!!! Papers layered on and then the rub-on sentiment punched out and placed in the middle. PRESTO! Insta-card! ;)

So, what will YOU create this week? I cannot wait to see! I hope you head on over to take a look at what Jacqueline's created this week--she's always got amazing creations! Merry stamping!!!

4 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous cards Mynnette, love the fantastic scene with the snow men and the elegance of the second, don't we just love them easy peasy?!

Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!

Love
Maarit

Unknown said...

Not one, but TWO beautiful cards! I like the first one the most ONLY because I love snowmen :D Your mojo seems to be in top form!
hugs,
Ellen

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful wintery delight Mynnette! I type this as the snow is blowing and swirling outside my window!!

Vicky Hayes said...

Both cards are lovely Mynnette but that adorable snowy scene with those cute snowmen is my favourite! It's hard for me to find time for everything I want to make (!) but I am loving the 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown Challenge!