Saturday, February 4, 2012

52 CCT Sketch Challenge #2

Well, hello! Fancy meeting YOU here! ;) So glad you've decided to pop over to my little piece of blog land! I have two fabulous cards to show you--it's a new week at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown, and Jacqueline and I have a new sketch for ya!

Here's the sketch~

Card 1: Steampunk Peace, & Detail~




Card 2: No Peeking!, & Detail~




What do you think?! I thought my steampunk card was rather clever--I just bought a new set with the globe and wanted to use it somehow, and this idea just came to me! :) I also think the non-traditional colors make a huge difference. :) So, what will YOU create with our sketch this week? Can't wait to see! And hop on over to Jacqueline's blog for some more inspiration! Merry stamping! :)

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

great cards Mynnette - love the sparkle on your pressies - Jacqueline xx

Totty Teabag said...

I love it when people think "outside the box"...great colour choices!

Pauline said...

What a fab sketch, love your two beautiful cards, the non traditional globe and sentiment are perfect together, and I love the more traditional coloured one too!

Papercraft By Carole said...

2 beautiful cards - I particularly like the colours of the Christmas one - but I love the twine on the first one!! Cxx

Kim x said...

Lovely cards Mynette, I'm just off to make my entry. Thanks for the inspiration. hugs Kimx

Unknown said...

Wow! I cannot decide which I like the most! That first one is gorgeous with those rich dark colors. The second one with the sparkly packages is also so very pretty! Just love them!!!
hugs,
Ellen

Holly Young said...

these are GORGEOUS Mynnette!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to do mine!

Ruth M said...

Love both of your cards - I especially like the sparkle on the pressies! Thanks for giving us such a great sketch to work with, I'm sure I'll be turning to it again soon! Ruth x