Monday, February 20, 2012

Make My Monday: Victorian Romance

Make My Monday is back for another week of romance! But not just ANY romance. Victorian. Romance. Oh, yes please!!! I am just in LOVE with the Victorian/vintage/steampunk thing that's going around in paper crafting right now (maybe it's always been there and I've been oblivious?), and so this challenge was perfect for me!!!

Don't forget that we are being sponsored this month by



and you could win this fabulous prize



Here's my card~

Details~




Oh, the joy I had in creating this! :) I recently purchased some hand made lace, so of COURSE this had to make an appearance. And what Victorian lady would be without jewels? Pearls AND rhinestones, thank you very much! I know I've used "Christmas" colors, but for some reason, if I don't go PINK (and I mean ALL pink), I see red and green for Victorian loveliness.

I hope you like what you see--and I hope you come and play along with us this week at MMM! Don't forget to get more of your Victorian romance fix by stopping by the other DT's blogs. Happy stamping! :)

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous stamps Mynnette - love the bling and lace too.- Jacqueline xx

Jess said...

Pretty! I love it! :)

Fliss said...

Another stunner. I just love the rich colours and the rose theme is gorgeous - I love them too!
Hugs, Fliss xx

Val said...

Hi Mynnette - you are probabnly right about the colours - Victoria parlours were often very rich colours. Love the card.
Valxx

Lisa Elton said...

Ohhhh...this one is kind of Victorian and romantic!

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Exactly spot on with the rich colours...I had a dining room in my old house in these colours....GORGEOUS!