Saturday, March 31, 2012

52 CCT ANYTHING GOES Challenge #2

Hello!!! Yep, this month has 5 weeks!!! That means that this week at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown is ANYTHING GOES!!! Cards, wreaths, gift wrapping, anything!!! Can't wait to see what you create! :)

Here's my first card and details~



I created my own background paper by stamping different ornaments onto River Rock paper with Versamark ink. I made my Christmas tree with my Stampin' Up! pennant punch. :)

Here's my second card and details~




This one is a SPRING card. If you'd like to see how to make one, click here. I used some mini jingle bells as embellishments--SO fun! :)

Don't forget to visit my fabulous design teammate, Jacqueline, to see her fabulous submissions! :) Merry stamping!

8 comments:

Rorina said...

Wonderful cards! Amazing and so unusual.
It's the first time I see a card with such an uncommon construction.

Victoria said...

How lovely! I think your Christmas spring fold card is especially fabulous!

Nancy said...

Beautiful cards Mynnette!!! That Spring card is Amazing!!!
Have a Wonderful weekend!!
Nancy xx :D

Lisa Elton said...

Love the dotted swiss elements on your first card Mynnette and the ornaments in the background. And your spring card, wow...so full of holiday loveliness!!

Jacqueline said...

Hi Mynnette - gorgeous Christmas cards - love your springy jingly card! - Jacqueline xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Fabulous Mynnette! I love the river rock background paper you made on the first! Vicky x

lainey said...

this is a beautiful spring card Mynnette :) lainey x

Ruth M said...

Both are lovely Christmas cards Mynnette - the spring card is wonderful! Ruth x