Monday, March 26, 2012

Make My Monday: Easter/Passover/Spring Celebration Card

Wow! March has flown by, hasn't it? It's our last week over at Make My Monday for our monthly theme of spring. This week we'd like to see some Easter/Passover/Spring Celebration cards! Let's all show some tolerance for others' religious preferences, please. :) Just a disclaimer--I'm really not afraid we'll get mean!

I am a Christian and so I have made a scriptural Easter card. I am so grateful for a Savior who has sacrificed His life so that I may repent and live again. Our Father in Heaven is so full of love for all of us--He gave His Only Begotten as a gift to all of us. I am eternally grateful for this gift.

Here is my card~

And details~




I hope to see a wide array of cards this week--hopefully we have a good sampling from all beliefs! And take a look at the varied samples from the MMM DT! Happy stamping! :)

7 comments:

Victoria said...

What a beautiful sentiment - love the swirly script - and the stamps and layout set it off perfectly! Gorgeous card. He is risen, indeed!

Lisa Elton said...

Simply beautiful Mynnette! Love the bling (of course!) and the great little notched corners.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Beautiful card Mynette and as always your stamping and layout are stunning.

Marie

Vicky Hayes said...

I absolutely love this card Mynnette! The Christian message of hope along with the spring flowers make a perfect Easter card. Vicky x

Fliss said...

A beautiful card Mynnette with such a lovely focal sentiment.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Hi Mynette...wow you are such a busy blogger! Where do you find the time lol:)? Your card as usual is super...really like your close up photos. Suzanne

Suzi B said...

Hi Mynette.. what a beautiful card.. no change there :) your cards are always lovely
You put me to shame with the number of cards you blog..
suzi b x