Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A couple of cards...

...not me and my DH.  Actual cards.  Thank you to those of you who either laughed, giggled, or groaned.  At least a few of you got it! ;)  But I digress...

I've got 2 cards to show you tonight.  The first one uses the Everything Eleanor set sent from good old GB by one of my dearest blogging friends, Jacqueline, in exchange for some US only sets. :)  THANK YOU, JACQUELINE!  We really must do this again sometime! ;)

Here's the card~

Details~



For these challenges~

Clean & Simple: Sketch

Paper Sundaes: Ribbon & Pearls

CAS-ual Fridays: CAS card + Flowers

Okay, now onto card #2!!!  This card utilizes some of my favorite Bo Bunny butterflies, gorgeous Prima crystals, and GLITTER.  Plus fabulous stitched pleated ribbon from Stampin' Up!

Here's the card~

Details~



For these challenges~

Retro Sketches: Sketch

The Pink Elephant: Springtime

Pile It On: Mother's Day NO FLOWERS

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday: Butterflies

Thanks for stopping by!  Sorry to those of you who I've offended by bragging about my $7 bag, but I couldn't help but share the news!  Look for MORE projects featuring my new stamps soon!  Happy stamping!!! :)

22 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Giggle...I got it!! Love these gorgeous pink flowers with the pretty pearl centers. And I am swooning over you sweet polka dot card with the fluttery butterflies...so cute!!

Kelly said...

Both cards are lovely...and what GORGEOUS butterflies :)

Karen Aicken said...

Such pretty cards, but I just LOVE the first one. Wonderful take on the sketch!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Ive really enjoyed checking out your blogs and am now a follower on the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. Hope to join in soon.
Cheers, Karen

Dotchie said...

Love the black background with white dots, so classy, and the light teal butterflies with the great black accents. The stitched and gathered ribbon is great too. Did I say I just like the whole card. Beautiful take on the sketch.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such pretty cards Mynnette! Beautiful blossoms and butterflies! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Beverley said...

Beautiful cards. Love the butterflies and the ruffled ribbon one the best, I think it's the striking black dotty background which works so well. xx

Jacqueline said...

Hi Mynnette - love the first card, you've used Eleanor perfectly. Your butterflies are beautiful too - Jacqueline xx

Jackie Rockwell said...

Both cards a re wonderful but the black one is so dramatic and so pretty! Glad you played RetroSketches this week!

Marie said...

Giggle..got it! Lovely cards, Mynnette. Great color combo an the FTTC. Thanks for joining us this week.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Mynnette! Love the detail in the first one :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michelle said...

he he...funny! Gorgeous cards! Especially love the beautiful and glittery butterflies!

Esther Asbury said...

Both cards are absolutely gorgeous! I love the color schemes and all the dimension!

irinaje said...

Very beautiful cards, beautiful blossoms and butterflies!

Rosemary said...

both cards are just stunning, mynnette! the floral image on the first one is sooo beautiful!

Rosmarie said...

Wow, two fantastic cards!
I love it!

Tracey said...

I love your cards, especially the second one. I have become a follower here & on your Technique Tuesday blog. I may have to give this month's technique a try. Would it be possible for you to add the "every time you create a new post we get an email telling us" gadget? Just thought I would ask. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations.
Hugs

kasia c. said...

Both cards are absolutely fantastic but the butterfly one took my breath away!! Those butterflies are gorgeous and the ruffled ribbon is perfection. :)
Thanks for playing along with us at RetroSketches.

baileyrosy said...

I did all three do I get a prize !! Fabulous makes both stylish and elegant, great colours and fabulous designs and oh so unique, you are a star !!!!!

Marie

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing at FTTC.

K Clark said...

love the ribbon on your card!!
thanks for playing with us at pile it on. Hope to see you again next week- Kimberly

Helen said...

Beautiful cards - love the sparkly butterflies!
Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Melissa S. said...

Such a beautiful card. I love how clean and sophiscated it feel. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On last week.