Monday, May 14, 2012

Make My Monday: Floral/Flower + Music

Hi, friends!  Are you ready for another FABULOUS challenge over at Make My Monday?!  Great!  Because we have a fun one for you!!!  In keeping with the monthly FLORAL theme, we're asking you to create something with any type of flower PLUS music!

Here's what I came up with~
Details~




I made my musical flower by printing out a sheet music image from The Graphic's Fairy, punching 2 flowers out with my a flower punch, water coloring the flowers with different colors, and finally misting them with gold glimmer mist.  A few branches from another punch created a nice focal point.  I created the 3D effect by popping one flower up on top of the other after I curled the petals up a bit.  What do you think?!

Thanks for taking a peek at my little creation.  Since I used an image from The Graphic's Fairy, I'm linking this to Brag Monday. :) 

Also entering this card into these challenges:



So, I can't wait to see what YOU create this week!  And don't forget to see what my fabulous design teammates have created as well!  Happy stamping!!! :)

9 comments:

Fliss said...

A lovely card Mynnette and the layered flower is just stunning!
Hugs, Fliss xx

Jacqueline said...

A very pretty card Mynnette - love how you have added the music to the flowers - Jacqueline xx

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the way you've punched flowers out of the sheet music image Mynnette. You've got a wonderful contrast going on between the contemporary dotty dp and the grungy flower - it's fabulous! Vicky x

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

A striking card Mynette...the flower is gorgeous! I love it!

Elizabeth Hart said...

So stunning with the pretty flower - it is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at thE Pile it On Challenge!

Rene said...

Very pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck,
Rene ;D

Tina said...

such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

baileyrosy said...

Fabulous card Mynnette, love how you did the gorgeous flower and your wonderful design.

Marie

Anonymous said...

pretty card hunny! lovely! Thanks for Joining us on the Pile It On challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)