Monday, May 21, 2012

Make My Monday: Floral/Wild Flowers

Well, I'm so glad to see you here for another fabulous Make My Monday challenge!  We've got a good one for you this week--to go along with our monthly FLORAL theme, we'd like to see some creations that include wild flowers or grasses!!!  Make sure these are the FOCAL POINT of your creation, please! :)

Here's my card~

Details~




This one is really one I can consider MY style.  CAS, bright colors, patterned paper, glitter gel pen accents, and a butterfly!  I used a stamp set from Technique Tuesday to create my wildflower scene and a sentiment from Pink Paislee that I thought was fitting.  Some ribbon and a few glittery accents, and there you have it!  What do you think?!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I can't wait to see YOUR creation soon!  And please check out the other DT members' cards--they are all absolutely amazing!  Happy stamping! :)

13 comments:

May said...

This is a Gorgeous card.. Fabulous work with the stamping and your paper choice is Perfect... Love it!! Hugs May x x

Tracey said...

Very Pretty Mynnette....I love the contrast of the black and white background paper.

Suzi B said...

Morning Mynnette, mind you I'm not sure what time it is with you :)This is a pretty, bright and colourful card... lovely.
suzi b xx

Becky said...

This is stunning Mynnette..Love the design and love that design paper.

Jacqueline said...

Hi Mynnette - a very pretty card - super colours and I really like your sentiment! - Jacqueline xx

Val said...

So pretty and I love the sentiment!
Hugs
Valxx

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card Mynnette. Love those bright and zingy flowers which look gorgeous with the striking dotty paper.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the whimsical style of your flowers Mynnette and the sentiment is fabulous with them! Vicky x

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my Miss Mynnette..this is the sweetest of sweets! Love this one ~ from the polka dot paper to the tiny little flower garden...blissful!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Another inspiring creation by the MIM team... Pure sweetness! Love your flower garden on the dotted background... which really makes the flowers pop.

baileyrosy said...

This is so so pretty, lovely colours gorgeous stamping and so tasteful and beautifully designed , I adore this.

Marie

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

This is a delight love the black against the lovely bright summery colours...

Jennifer said...

I've been looking through your blog and you creations make me smile!