Friday, June 15, 2012

A plea for help...and PRIZES!

***THIS IS A STICKY POST AND WILL STAY AT THE TOP OF THE BLOG UNTIL JUNE 15TH.  PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS.***


Hello to all!  Since I haven't had quite as many participants as I'd like in the Velveteen Stamping challenge over at Technique Tuesday, I'm extending the deadline for a few more days.  15 to be exact!  You now have until June 15, 2012 at midnight Central Standard Time to enter the Velveteen Stamping challenge!  And I would LOVE to get 15 more participants! SO, I will be offering some free digi word art files, made by yours truly, as prizes for the Top Winner and Showcased cards!

Regardless of if I get more players or not, those who win and are showcased WILL be getting the free digital sentiments!  AND, here's the kicker--you get to tell me what sentiment you'd like!  I will make you ANYTHING.  SOOOOOOO...PLEASE play along with me!  Happy stamping! :)

7 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

I tried to do it the other night but it didn't work - not sure what I did wrong as your tutorial looked so easy - I used momento inks over my white - is that the wrong sort?

Esther Asbury said...

I also tried it, but the ink pad I had wasn't "juicy" enough. I got another one that's pigment ink, going to try that this week-end!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the rich deep colors on the flowers.

Christina said...

Your stamping is just gorgeous! The colors are so vibrant.

whoistracy said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! I absolutely love those colors together.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What a beautiful card! Your stamping is Fabulous!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love. Hugs