Saturday, August 18, 2012

52CCT: August Theme Challenge

We've got a good one for ya this week over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!!!  It's a theme and the theme is...

CHRISTMAS MUSIC~

My card~

Details~




I went for CAS this week.  But then I decided to stamp the corners.  And I think it looks so cool!  I LOVE the way this turned out!  AND, the sentiment is a phrase from one of my favorite Christmas hymns, "O Little Town of Bethlehem."  The next phrase is my favorite in this hymn, "So God imparts to human hearts the blessings of His heaven."  It is so wonderful to know that the real reason of Christmas is that our Savior came down and our Father, in His infinite love, power, and wisdom, allowed Christ to suffer and die so that each of us, His children, could attain eternal life.  I am eternally grateful for that!  And that knowledge makes me want to sing!!! :)

So, what piece of Christmas music will YOU tell us about this week?!  I can't wait to see!  And don't forget to go and say hello to the DT gals and see their amazing creations!  Merry stamping! :)

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

VERY,VERY Pretty Mynnette! I like the effect of the stamped corners!

Karen Petitt said...

These are so beautiful Mynnette! Love the colours you've used too - nice and warm and a bit different for Xmas Karen x

Fabiola said...

trop chic et élégante, j'adore ta carte, biz

Jacqueline said...

Great card Mynnette and great use of that sentiment stamp - nearly used that one myself! - Jacqueline xx

Victoria said...

Absolutely beautiful celebrations of the true meaning of Christmas.

Danielle Vincent said...

I too love the way this card turned out - another classic beauty from the lovely Mynnette!!

Ruth M said...

Gorgeous Mynnette - those stamped corners are wonderful and really kick the CAS up a notch - still clean and simple but oh, so classy!
Ruth x