Saturday, August 25, 2012

Card two...

Ready for some more Hero Arts goodness?!  I just adore the stamps I got!!!  I've got another card to show you--utilizing more Hero Arts images and sentiments! :)

Here it is~

Details~



For these fabulous challenges~
ha-august2012-sketches

CFC67


Such a fun card!  I just adore this little birdie, don't you?!  And the sentiment is so fun.  I think this card will be for my sister who adores birds and just started her junior year of high school.  I think she'd appreciate a little note, don't you?

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my card!  I appreciate you being here and  hope you come and join in these challenges!  Happy stamping! :)

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I think this is the sweetest card! Love the polka dot background and pretty trio of buttons!

Karen Petitt said...

ooh gorgeous card Mynnette! love everything about it and the stamp is gorgeous! Karen x

Karen Letchworth said...

A really sweet card, Mynnette! I love the simplicity, yet it's darling. We're so blessed to have you share this beautiful piece in our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hope you're having a great week, and thanks so much for sharing!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Sonia said...

Wonderful card and sweet image:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Danielle Vincent said...

Yes, I adore that cute little bird too and this card! Love that polka dotted background and those buttons. Wonderful card that I'm sure your sis is going to love!

Gemiel said...

Mynnette, this is such a sweet and joyfilled card. I can hear the little birdies in my head singing praises. Love the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

Wendy Swenne said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous! Love the black and pink combo. It's just so sweet!

Thanks so much for sharing your art with us on WAW.

Have a blessed day!

Wendy

Kimberly said...

Mynnette - this is such a sweet and lovely card! Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

Mynnette, your glittered bird is so pretty! Great use of the sketch--the dark background really makes the image and sentiment stand out. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!