Saturday, August 25, 2012

Last card--the little birdie again!

I've got another card to show you with the little birdie from the last card.  Isn't he just cute!!!  I adore it!!! :)  and you can color him in so many different ways...I just love it!

Here's the card with him again~

Details~




For these fabulous challenges~


Stampin' Fun With Friends: Sketch
(Have to login to participate, more info here)

(3 sets of 3 rhinestones, 2 patterns, one color of plain cardstock.)

He's just so darling!  And I love the look with different colors!  And then with clear glitter gel pen...I did that on both cards! :)  The rhinestones kind of mimic a sky and the patterns make this a super fun summery card!

Thanks for joining me here on my blog and for taking the time to check out my cards!  I appreciate you!!!  Happy stamping, friends! :)

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very sweet, very summery he is a cutie!

Chrissie said...

Just great Mynnette!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sonia said...

Yes Mynnette this bird is adorable:)
Beautiful card my creative friend:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi Mynnette - I love how you use rhinestones in your creations. You just seem to have the touch in terms of how you cluster them and place them on your cards. Darling bird too.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Very sweet bird and like how you have used gems for the sky!
Pearl x

Tonya said...

Mynnette, this is so pretty!!

Tracey said...

Love the glittery goodness on this card. Where did you get a clear glitter gel pen from? I would love to get one.
Hugs xo

Mandi said...

This is just fabulous Mynette
I love the layout
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Cheryl said...

How cute!