Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Make My Monday: Mid WAY Motivation: Split Complimentary Colors

This MONTH at Make My Monday
we are using this color scheme to create fun projects~

Since Jacqueline is away on a family trip, I've had the opportunity to create a card for this week's Mid WAY Motivation!!!  Don't forget that you can play along until the end of August!  Let's take a look at my card...

My card & details~




 Thanks for coming over and taking a peek--I hope you'll come and join our fabulous challenge!  Happy stamping, friends!!! :)

3 comments:

Pia S said...

What a great CAS card! The border with different shapes and colors is so decorative!

Jacqueline said...

Thanks so much for filling in for me while I've been away Mynnette - great card and lovely colours - Jacqueline xx

Patty Gorka said...

These colors are great together! Love the rows along the bottom of your card!