Saturday, October 6, 2012

52CCT: Sketch Time!

Welcome to another week of holiday challenges at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!  This week, we've got an amazing sketch for you to follow!  I've taken a cue from on of our fabulous DT, Ruth, and decorated the inside of my card as well this week!!!

Sketch~

My card~

Details~





Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  Please play along with us--we LOVE seeing your holiday creations!  Don't forget to say hi to the other DT gals, too--their cards are always stunning!  Merry stamping! :)

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

A very pretty Christmas card Mynnette - love how you have decorated inside too - Jacqueline xx

Lisa Elton said...

Nice job with the sketch Mynnette, pretty card!

Patty Gorka said...

This is beautiful, Mynnette! I love those papers and the inside is awesome too!

Nancy said...

Beautiful Christmas card Mynnette! Happy World Card Making Day!!
Nancy xx :D

Danielle Vincent said...

Great use of that beautiful patterned paper with this sketch and I'm impressed with the inside as well. I really think I need that sentiment now. Hugs!

Ruth M said...

Yay - a decorated inside - and a beautifully decorated inside at that! Have I converted you to being a regular inside decorator?! Such a very pretty card Mynnette and a great take on the sketch! Love the colours too, very bold and striking!
Ruth x