Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Digi Haven: November Anything Goes!

Hello, friends!  Welcome to another Digi Haven Anything Goes challenge!!!  We've got a lovely SPONSOR (yes, that means prizes!) this month--it's Beccy Muir!  She's generously giving away 3 of her amazing digis to one lucky winner at the end of this month! :)  The DT are all featuring her freebies--so snag those, too!

Here's my first card using  Beccy Muir freebies~

And my second card using a Fred She Said freebie sheet~

I can't show details because they're on my laptop.  Which is not with me.  It died.  It's in the shop.  And has been forever.  MOAN.  BUT, I will get the details posted on here ASAP!

Please come and join us this month--we love seeing your creations!  Also, take some time to go and see the other amazing creations by the talented DT!  Happy {digi} stamping! :)

6 comments:

Pia S said...

Your first card is gorgeous! I like effect of the circles with flowers. Beautiful embossed wood patterned background and the glitter and pearls to finish off your design. Lovely!
Your second card is so classy, with the black background and clean layout!

Dana said...

Love the way you made the flowers.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous cards!

Crea-Sandra said...

Love this, especially the colors of the flowers!
Hugs Sandra

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Both cards are lovely. You did a fantastic job with the colors and I love the wood grain embossing and staining. Wow! ♥ Denise

Sandy Trefger said...

I love both your cards! The arrangement of flowers on the first is wonderful! Love the colors and the snowflake/sparkle one is stunning!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations