Monday, October 29, 2012

MMM: Francais Feminine/Romance

Well, it's a new month at Make My Monday!  This month our theme is FRANCAIS and this week we're looking for projects with an added theme of Feminine/Romance!

Here's my card~

Details~



For this card, I a Prima image that doesn't get enough use and a French sentiment that means "Always."  Some vintage papers and some selective coloring, a few more embellishments and voila!

Thanks for stopping by to say hi and to look at my card!  I love it when you do! :)  Please come and play along with us this week and take a peek at the other DT gals' inspirational pieces!  Happy stamping!!!

3 comments:

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card Mynnette. Such a pretty background and love the image which I have too. You've showcased her beautifully.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Pia S said...

The french theme really suits you - such lovely cards each and every one of them!

Lisa Elton said...

My friend would love this, she's a french teacher! Lovely Mynnette!!