Saturday, December 8, 2012

52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown: December Color Challenge

What goes really good with black and white?  Your choice of metallic, that's what!  That's the color challenge we've got this week for you over at 52CCT!

Here's the inspiration~

My card~
(I chose gold.)

Details~


Inside of card.

I embossed my ornaments with gold tinsel embossing powder to tie in the gold fleur de lis on the backing paper.  And some pearls were the perfect embellishment that I chose to add.  And as always, I had to decorate the inside for my dearest Ruth. ;)

Thanks for stopping by to see what I created!  I do hope you join in because I can't wait to see what metallic you choose!  Merry stamping--and don't forget to say hi to the rest of the DT! :)

6 comments:

Pia S said...

Your card turned out so beautiful, Mynnette! The combination of black, white and gold gives this card such an elegant look, and those embossed baubles are so decorative!

sandie said...

this is a cool idea, I need to make a card for the guys in the flat below ours so may try to use this idea. Your card is fab, that embossing powder looks great x

Danielle Vincent said...

So so so beautifully done Mynnette!! LOVE that DSP with the ornaments and of course your pearl embellies are the perfect finishing touch :o) Hugs D

Jacqueline said...

Fabulous gold embossing Mynnette - looks great with the black - Jacqueline xx

Kim S said...

I love the gold ornaments with the elegant fleur-de-lis background!

Ruth M said...

A trio of gold sparkly ornaments paired with black and white - what's NOT to love?!

And just look at that classy interior! That is one elegant Christmas creation Mynnette, I LOVE it!
Ruth x