Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CAS Bauble

Hello, it's me again!  Don't faint.  I know it isn't like me lately to continually post like I was able to over the summer, but like I stated in my last post, I'm home with strep and like to stay busy!  So, I've got another card to share with you all!!!

Here it is~

Details~



For these fabulous challenges~




This card utlizes a sentiment from the Teresa Collins set "Christmas Cottage" as well as images from the set "Tree Trimmings" by Stampin' Up!  I've used Basic Black and Certainly Celery inks by SU!, Whisper White and Real Red cardstock from SU!, and rhinestones from my stash.  I decided to pierce below the sentiment to accent it a bit more.  I love this card--it's one of my personal favorites. :)

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to come and say hello to me!  I appreciate you being here and hope you come and join in the fun with these fabulous challenges!  Merry stamping! :)

15 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What an elegant card Mynnette! Love the notched corners and your pretty ornament!

Unknown said...

Beautiful CAS card. I love the added bling..it's perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Jacqueline said...

Another stunner Mynnette - hope you are getting some rest too! - Jacqueline xx

Tracey McNeely said...

A lovely ornament and I love the sparkle. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

trisha too said...

I think this is my favorite one of the day . . . three more tomorrow???

;)

Loll said...

Gorgeous card, Mynnette! Love, love, love the placement of the red gems ... so perfect! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS ... and hope you're feeling better soon!

Melissa said...

Mynnette, this is beautifully CAS! I love all those gemstones and you placed them perfectly on your design! Thanks so much for joining us again at CASology! :)

Kylie said...

This is classy, Mynnette. Love your gem placement and your bauble is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at ATCAS and get better soon! xx

Sue said...

Beautiful bauble and sentiment stamp, Mynette and I like all the bling! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS. Sue x

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart - I hope you feel better soon!

Your card is lovely. Perfectly simple and beautiful, and I love how you used the colors. Love it. ;-) Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

stressfreestamping said...

Oh, Mynnette, I absolutely love your work! Your designs are always so clean. I love everything about this one...like usual! Thanks for playing at ATCAS!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, mynnette!! love the scattered sparkles... so glad to see you playing along with CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

A gorgeous classic design with perfect sparkle! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Mynnette, just the right amount of, well... everything :) it works beautifully. Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Ardyth said...

Classically elegant with the perfect amount of bling for sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!