Monday, December 10, 2012

Crafty Cardmakers: Time in a Bottle

Well, this is our last challenge for 2012 at Crafty Cardmakers!  I hope you'll join in--we've got such a wonderful challenge for you!  We'd like to see what you do with the words from the song "Time in a Bottle" by Jim Croce.  The words to the song are on the challenge blog.  There is SO much inspiration!

We're sponsored this time around 

Here's my creation~

Details~



I took my inspiration from the last verse and main message of the song--finding someone to spend all of time with.  I am so grateful to have my husband for time AND eternity and so I created a frame to house a recent picture of us at my sister's wedding.  Aren't we pretty? ;)

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek--I hope you come and play along with us!  While you're at it, please stop and say hello to the other DT gals as well!  Happy creating! :)

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Such pretty smiles you both have Mynnette! Love this sweet creation!!

Meggymay said...

Lovely photo of you both. Its a wonderful memory keepsake project.
Yvonne x

sandie said...

healthy make a very good looking couple! Hubby will love this frame, why not pop it in his stocking??

Josephine said...

Beautiful frame - it makes a special photo even more special!