Thursday, January 31, 2013

A "just because" post

Well, I'm about to see you guys less. :(  It'll be okay, but I won't be on as much anymore and I will be posting less "just for fun" cards.  I've been asked to be the compassionate service coordinator at Church and this is going to take up quite a bit of my time.  On top of that, my husband and I have decided that we need to make God a more important part of our lives and so we will be spending 2 Saturdays each month serving in our Church's temple.  It will be WONDERFUL.  It will be hard.  It will be worth it.

Anyway, as part of my duties as compassionate service coordinator, I have been asked to send a birthday card to each woman in our congregation as well as coordinating meals, child care, house work, etc., when needed.  I have decided to make simple thank you cards to give to those who help with these efforts.  So, each month on the last{ish} day of the month, I'll post these cards.  They'll be simple but I hope they'll be cherished.  :)

Here's the birthday card for January~
(2 variations with different papers)


My simple "Thank You" for January~

There you have it!  Not linking them to anything, just wanted to share!  Hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)

3 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

Have a good weekend Mynnette. Life is truly a journey!

stampinganja said...

Such a great way to share your cards in the ministry you will be serving!

Suze Bain said...

Best wishes for your new journey Mynnette, it will be so rewarding - and your beautiful cards will be much appreciated. Xx