Tuesday, July 16, 2013

CYDI: Lovin' Our Pets

 - Can You Digi It?

Do you have a pet?  I do.  She is the love of my life (don't tell the hubby!) and she is a ray of golden light on a rainy day.  Let me tell you about my puppy--EVERYONE loves her.  People who don't like dogs or animals love her.  She's seriously that sweet!  And she loves to cuddle.  I seriously adore this dog and she's stolen my heart!  So I'm really excited to get to make a creation for the Can You Digi It? challenge blog based on the theme LOVIN' OUR PETS!!!

Here's some inspiration~

My card~

Supplies used~
(Store HERE.)

by KiniArt
I absolutely ADORE these fabulous KiniArt dog digis--there's a few of them so go grab all of them up quick!  If you have a puppy like I do, these are a MUST have!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I do hope you join in the fun this time around and that you say hello and leave some love with the other talented DT members as well!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping, friends!


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Mynnette! I love the happy playful design and the butterflies. I feel the same way about my sweet little Max!!!

Deanne Saunders said...

Love you card! I, as well, love my doggy!!! She's my life!!!!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is sooo cute Mynn, love the design and the bright colours.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Peanut said...

Oh so adorable, Mynnette! I love my doggies... they light up my life for sure. Thanks for sharing this lovely card. You did Hundie proud! ;-)
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts