Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Under the wire!

Yes, that says "Under the wire!," NOT under wire.  Just making sure you know I'm not getting fresh! ;)  Anyway, I am totally under the wire which is the reason for this crazy late/early post from me!  Insomnia is my friend this week and so I've had lots of time to make cards and I finished a couple tonight.  One right under wire.  I mean under THE wire. ;)

Here it is~

Details~


For these fabulous challenges~








I've used patterned papers by Recollections (polka dots) and Papertrey Ink (floral/polka dot), a sentiment by Inspired By Stamping, cherry embellies by Jolee's, twine from my stash, a glitter gel pen by Sakura, liquid pearls by Ranger, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  The bow was the hardest part--trying to get that twine to stay where I wanted it and turn into a bow was a pain in my under wire! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I had TONS of fun making it--this isn't my best style and so practice will eventually make perfect I hope!  Please join the fun with these amazing challenges friends!  HUGS and happy stamping!


18 comments:

Sudha said...

Pretty beautiful creation.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Donna Maligno said...

Love the sentiment and the entire concept of this card. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ July. Challenge!

Colleen Dietrich said...

So fresh and happy and lovely, Mynnette! Great framing for that amazing IBS sentiment. Thanks for linking up with us at IBS!

Pia S said...

This is such a sweet and colorful version of a sentiment only card. I've come to like this kind of card more and more, and this one gives me great inspiration!

Paperesse said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! This is a fantastic card. Everything coordinates so well together - colors, embellishments, paper - an excellent job indeed!

Sorry to hear about the insomnia though...bummer that.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a beautiful card Mynette. Love the cherries with the sparkly leaves and smooth finish. The frame looks great around the greeting. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Sparkly Engineer said...

The bow may have been a pain but it was worth it. Hope you do well in the challenge.

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is soooo beautiful! I love all your details! Hugs, Joanna

Danielle Vincent said...

Not sleeping seems to be enhancing your creativity Mynn. I'm swooning over that lovely polka dot paper combined with the flowered pp. LOVE those cherries - awesome embellishment. hugs D

Stephanie said...

This is such a beautiful card, I love the sentiment and the papers are yummy. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Oh my gosh! This is luscious!!! The layers, patterns, and papers are so cheerful & cozy. Awesome!

buggin2stamp said...

Your card is stunning! I love the bold fresh colors and design. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.
Melissa

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card.....Perfect take on the challenge! Love the shiny cherries:) Thanks for sharing this with us in The Shabby Tea Room.

Helen said...

Beautiful - love that sentiment and the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x

Tina M said...

Congrats on the win from The Shabby Tea Room...I just LOVE this little card!!

Macarena said...

Congrats Mynn, you've deserved it!!! Hugs :-)

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card! Definitely a "Winner"

Nonni said...

This is a stunning card, I love all about it, the colors, the sentiment... Wow!