Saturday, August 31, 2013

52CCT: August Pick a Previous Challenge

Hi, friends!  It's time for another weekly challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!!!  It's the 5th week of the month so we're asking you to PICK A PREVIOUS!  This time we want you to pick a previous sketch AND color scheme and combine them! :)

I've used these 2 previous challenges~


My card & detail~


I've used glass dots by Recollections, a sentiment by an unknown company, silver ink by Encore, a snowflake punch by Martha Stewart, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for taking a peek at my all white (with a bit of silver) creation!  I hope you like it and that you've been inspired to join us this week!  Pop over to the challenge blog to see what the other amazing DT members have cooked up as well!  HUGS and Merry Stamping!


9 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Wow! Mynnette this is absolutely stunning. Such an elegant card.

Unknown said...

Oh this sounds like fun! Your card is so gorgeous! I adore white-on-white so I'll probably do the same color scheme. Hugs my sweet friend!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the white on white and pop of silver! Pretty card!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I think white on white cards are some of the loveliest. Yours is no exception love that band of snowflakes and the silver sentiment.

Pia S said...

A beautiful version of white on white CAS! A proof of less being more...

Fabiola said...

elles sont toujours sublimes tes cartes Mynnette, élégantes et si chic...biz

Patricia Hays said...

The clean look of white on white is always appealing! I love your snowy border with the punched snowflake highlights.

Kim S said...

Absolutely lovely!

Jacqueline said...

This is so pretty Mynette, love the colour scheme and the sketch is lovely too - Jacqueline xx