Tuesday, September 10, 2013

CYDI: Let's Go Somewhere!

 - Can You Digi It?
Hi, friends!  It's time for another fortnightly challenge over at the Can You Digi It? challenge blog!  This time around we've go a super fun theme for you--it's called "Let's Go Somewhere!".  We want to see travel in your digital projects! :)

Here's some inspiration~

Here's my card~

Details~


Products from the STORE: Emma & Edward At Sea.

This is one of the first things that I'm sharing that I used Spectrum Noir markers to color.  I'm trying to get the hang of them and I am pretty happy with how this image turned out!

Thanks so much for hopping over to my blog to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you join us sometime in the next two weeks for our challenge and don't forget to stop at the other DT members' blogs to leave some love, too!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping! :)


2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a fun card with a cute sentiment. I really like the way you popped up the image and all that sparkle

Danielle Vincent said...

Ooohh LOVE your sparkly water! Terrific card Mynn.