Thursday, September 19, 2013

Great Impressions: BOO!

Great Impressions

So, are we all in the Halloween mood yet?!  I know I am!  The weather is getting the teeniest bit cooler and I am ready for sweaters and cider!  I've got a perfect "just because" card today that you could send to a friend around Halloween.  I'm calling is "Ghost for 'Hello!'".  Sometimes I name my cards...don't you?! ;)  The stamps I used are found in the Great Impressions store, so hop over and grab them while you can!

Here's the card~

Some sparkly detail~

Products used: E730 Cobweb PhoneA135 Boo!.

You guessed it, "BOO!" is Ghost speak for "Hello!".  I love holidays because it's a great time to let loved ones know you're thinking of them--even at Halloween! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  Don't forget to hop on over to the Great Impressions Blog to get a supply list for next week's technique--BLACK MAGIC!  HUGS and haunting stamping, friends!


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How cute! I like the spider webs on the phone too!

Pia S said...

I love the image of the phone with spider web! Such a different Halloween image and a great clean design!

Fabiola said...

trop bien, j'adore, biz

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is one of my fav GI stamps - great minds think sort of alike lol.