Monday, September 2, 2013

House of Cards: Cute & Fun Colors

Hi, friends!  Welcome to another DT post for the House of Cards challenge blog!!!  This month, we're focusing on a specific color scheme and each week we're focusing on a different style of paper crafting.  Please make sure that your entries match both requirements before linking with us!  This week we're focusing on the CUTE & FUN style.  I've made a card that I think will be perfect for Susan's Thanksgiving Crusade!

Here are the colors~
vintage hues

My card~

Details~

Inside of card.
I've used stamps by Pure Innocence, pearls from my stash, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I hope you'll join us this week and that you'll also take a little time to leave some love with the other amazing crafters on my Cute & Fun team!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


5 comments:

Pia S said...

I fin color challenges REALLY challenging - but I'm always up for a challenge! And all the DT cards really help with the getting the inspiration flowing. Your card is really cute! Just one BTW notice: I'm not quite sure about the rules of your color challenges.... Is it to use at least 3 of the colors and all other colors you want, or is limited to neutrals only? I would appreciate a clarification about this, as I really want to follow your rules...

Lisa Elton said...

This is so stinkin cute!!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very cute card. Like how you used the colors in the challenge.

Tammy said...

Awww this is adorable Mynnette, I love that sweet image and your soft colors! I hope you are doing well~
Hugs, Tammy

Susan Raihala said...

Awwwww, this is just tooooo cute!!! Love, love, love that adorable image and the sentiment on the inside paired with it. Perfect!