Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Play Time!

Yep, I scheduled in some play time for myself.  I'm finding that it is actually making my school work easy.  Which I should have remembered before.  When I get to do things I love, I'm less stressed and can be more effective! :)  HOORAY for hobbies! ;)  So, I've got 2 cards to share with you today!

Here's the first~

Details~



For these fabulous challenges~




I've used rhinestones by Zva, glitter by Studio G, a doily by Wilton, and all other supplies used are by Stampin' Up!.

Here's card #2~

Details~


For these fabulous challenges~




I've used textured papers by American Crafts, a punch by EK Success (border), patterned paper by Recollections, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a gander at my creations!  I appreciate all the fabulous challenges out there and hope you are inspired to create something for the ones I've participated in today.  I also appreciate all your sweet comments--they make my day!  HUGS and happy stamping to all! :)


17 comments:

Deepti said...

These are Beautiful :)

Judy V said...

Love these cards! They are so pretty!

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Love the die cuts and colors. Great designs too! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and hope to see you again soon!

Kim S said...

Hobbies ARE important. I don't think I could face my houseful of men, nor my accounting classes if I didn't have time with my colors, patterns and sequins!!

I love your "window scene". Those flowers are lovely on the beautiful neutral backdrop!

Meggymay said...

Two super detailed and textured cards, both of them would fit our TioT's Textures challenge. Thank you for joining us this time.
Yvonne

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Very lovely cards, Mynn. I love the flowers on both of them. Great sympathy card for Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge. Thanks for playing with us this week. :)
Sara

Kathy S said...

WOW - What beautiful offerings you've provided. I love the "window" scene and also your flowers. Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Take care, Kathy (DT)

JoAnn said...

Very pretty cards. Love the flowers on each one.

Claudia N. said...

Your cards have always been so stunningly beatiful, Mynnette,

and so are these! Everything is in the perfect place and the colours are just adorable!!!

Thank you so much for sharing these with us at TIOT!

Claudia xx

Nancy Seed said...

Another winner in my books. Great job Minnette.
Thanks for taking the time to play along with us at TSOT.

SandeeNC said...

Awesome cards! Thanks for playing along with us over at TIOT Texture challenge! I have a mixed media give away on my blog, if you are interested :) http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2013/10/frosted-designs-mixed-media-kitand.html

Unknown said...

Two beauties! I am glad you made some play time for yourself! It will keep you sane! I am planning some play time for this afternoon!
Hugs
Ellen

sue t. said...

Mynnette- what a beautiful sympathy card. They can be tricky to make and your is wonderful. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Mrs.B said...

Hi Mynnette, 2 beautiful cards, love those textured papers.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

Debbi Powell Designs said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for entering the Cards Galore challenge...good luck x

Alex H. said...

Two wonderful cards! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Like the country charm of these cards.