Saturday, November 23, 2013

52CCT: November Technique Challenge

Ho, ho, ho!!!  Just a few more weeks until Christmas!  Do you have your cards made yet?  Well, if not, join us each week at 52CCT and get some of them out of the way!!!  This week, we've got a fabulous technique challenge for your crafting pleasure!



Here's the technique~

My card~

Detail~


I've used a sentiment by Papertrey Ink, rhinestones from my stash, white embossing powder by Stampendous!, glitter paper by DCWV, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by to look at my card!  I really appreciate all the sweet comments I receive! :)  Please make sure to leave a little love with the other gals on this wonderful DT as well!  HUGS and merry stamping to you all!


5 comments:

Fabiola said...

super technique, il faudra que j'essaie, ta carte est superbe, biz

Sparkly Engineer said...

What's the acrylic block technique?

The card is really spiffy.

Danielle Vincent said...

You did such a perfect job on that technique that it looks like designer paper. I remember that jaunty snowman (I think I might have that set too). Really fun and beautiful card. Hugs D

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this is so pretty! I do like the soft background and sweet snowman!

Louise van Vuren said...

Oh my goodness, I am so late with my comments, it's next week already! Don't know how you managed to get that wonderful effect- it really does look like DP- you are a genius!Beautiful card.

Louise xx