Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas Wishes

Yep, it's me again!  You'll only see me one more time after this post today...probably. :)  I just had a huge crafty wave hit me last night and now I need to share the fruits of my labors with you!  I've got another holiday card to share with you this time...

Here it is~


Details~



For these fabulous challenges~

IBSIC-69


(I LOVE spots!!!)



I've used a stamped sentiment created with 2 Inspired By Stamping stamps patterned paper by Echo Park, a snowflake punch by Martha Stewart, a large rhinestone by Studio 120, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thank you for dropping by my little ol' blog today!  I appreciate all the love you leave me--it keeps me encouraged to keep trying!  I hope you get a chance to play along with these super fun challenges and that you get some time to create today!  HUGS and merry stamping to you all! :)


10 comments:

Laura @ Idlewood Cards said...

This is SO pretty, Mynnette! Thanks for the inspiration!

Judy said...

I love this the colors are gorgeous.
Judy

Fabiola said...

sobriété et élégance et tu allies parfaitement ces 2 qualités, biz

Sparkly Engineer said...

I wasn't sure how those colors would work together but they look great on your card

Rose said...

very pretty!!! :) So glad you shared with us on IBS.

Angela said...

Your card looks so fantastic and the colors are really perfect.
Thank’s a lot for joining us at our W for Winter wishes Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
Hope to see you again
Hugs and greetings
Angela DT

Unknown said...

Goodness girl, how do yo do it all? You are amazing, and so is this card! I hope you are getting time to take care of you!
Hugs
Ellen

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is just stunning! Simple and yet so elegant! Beautiful! Hugs, Joanna

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous card! Thanks of much for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We will have another one tomorrow and hope you will play along again soon!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT

Anonymous said...

Hunny this is gorgeous and I LOVE your design! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

PS great to see you played ABC Christmas challenge too! hope you can play again soon! xx