Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Baby Girl

Hi, friends!  I have a super sweet friend that has two little boys and is expecting her first little GIRL at the beginning of the new year, and I've made her card to show you!  It's soft and pretty and oh so girly...

Here it is~


Details~



For these fabulous challenges~

IBSIC-70




I've used sentiment stamps by Inspired By Stamping, a doily from my stash, baker's twine by We R Memory Makers, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek--I hope you've enjoyed the break from all the holiday creations! ;)  I've got two more cards to blog today (neither of them for the holiday) so stay tuned!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


4 comments:

Leah said...

So sweet with all those little hearts and pearls. Love the layering and all the twine too!

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Mynnette that s adorable hun - love the colours - really love it all - ty for playing along at Crafting from the Heart x

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty in these colors! I am assuming you are trying out for the IBS Team?

Sharon Noble said...

Beautiful. I love your card Thank you so much for joining us at crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next time hugs Sharon ( DT) x