Saturday, December 14, 2013

Fabulous Flower

Hi, friends! Now, you all know how much I LOVE learning new things, so I had to try out Joanna's fabulous tutorial on how to make a burlap flower!  I didn't have burlap, but I did have some fabulous canvas trim that worked wonderfully!

Here's the end result~


Details~



For these fabulous challenges~




I've used a sentiment stamp by Inspired By Stamping, patterned papers by DCWV, canvas trim by Canvas Corp., kraft card stock by Paper Studio, die cuts by Spellbinders, a button and rhinestones from my stash and punches and ink by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you join in these fun and fabulous challenges and that you create something new today!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!!!


1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

I like how you added the cloth flower to this card. The green and pink are so pretty with the craft.