Monday, January 20, 2014

CAS Birthday Cards

Hi and happy Monday, all!  I hope your week is off to a great start and that it continues down that path! :)  I've got 2 CAS birthday cards to share with you, so let's just dive right in!

Here's card #1~

For these fabulous challenges~




I used enamel dots by My Minds Eye, a clear glitter gel pen by Sakura to highlight the sentiment, kraft paper by Paper Shelter, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.

And now card #2~

For these fabulous challenges~




I've used enamel dots by My Mind's Eye (NEW and I LOVE them!!!), a clear glitter gel pen by Sakura, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up! (a NEW sentiment stamp for me).

Thanks for popping by today to take a peek at my birthday cards!  I'll be back in a bit with some Christmas cards! :)  HUGS and happy stamping all!


13 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Hmm you really are in a kraft phase right now, but to quote you, "I'm kewl with that" I like kraft to and these clean and simple cards are great.

Kimbo said...

Wow Mynn, these are great card - I just love those enamel dots. I love the use of Kraft for masculine cards. Thanks for playing along again at our first challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and hope to you tomorrow for our new challenge x

Cazro said...

Hi Mynn, Such a cool Kraft card, the yellow dots add that extra touch. Thanks so much for sharing with us during our first challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz, wonderful to have another blogging friend from across the pond with us. hugs Caz

Anonymous said...

Hello Mynenette, its been an age since I passed by do forgive me. What an amazing selection of cards here each one so different but they all have one thing in common….they are fabulous.. Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAs and good luck.

Marie

mags said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
Mags
x

Lisa Elton said...

Cute designs Mynnette!

Kylie said...

Perfectly CAS cards, Mynnette! I really love the look of those enamel dots - so fresh and super cool! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Jacqueline said...

Love them both Mynnette - those dots are spectacular! Thanks for playing along at MMM this week - Jacqueline xx

Fabiola said...

moderne, masculine et festive!trop belles. biz

Suzi B said...

hello Mynnette... fabulous cards , bright and beautiful. Thank you for joining us at MMM
Suzi B xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Mynnette both cards are stunners! The kraft card bases really are genius and show off your creative use of colour! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

Rossella said...

Both lovely, Mynette, thanks for sharing with us Make My Monday
Rosie x

Jenny said...

I just love Kraft too! All your cards show off such a fun and trendy style Mynnette!