Thursday, January 2, 2014

Great Impressions: CAS Valentine


Hi, friends!  It's the first Thursday of January and I am so happy to wish you all a Very Happy New Year!!!  I hope your holidays were wonderful!  I'm also here with another post for the Great Impressions blog!  I've got a beautiful clean and simple card to share with you for the next holiday we have coming up--Valentine's Day!  And of course if uses some fabulous stamps from Great Impressions!!!

Here's the card~


Details~



Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you pop over to the Great Impressions blog to see some other fabulous creations made with these wonderful stamps, too!  Come back Sunday for another GI post--it's our monthly challenge!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


4 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute. Love the hearts.

Deepti said...

Oh my goodness... what a beauty :)

Lisa Elton said...

SUper cute Mynnette!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I think this card is just so cute. It reminds me of trading valentines at school. I really like the heart gem flower centers.