Thursday, February 13, 2014

Great Impressions: Bordered Sentiment

Hello again!  I'm back with another fun technique video for you this week at the Great Impressions blog!  The technique I'm sharing with you is called BORDERED SENTIMENT and it gives such a beautiful effect for your creations! Come take a peek...

Here's the card I created~

Details~



That's all for me today, friends!  I hope you join me again next Thursday for another creation using gorgeous images from the Great Impression store!  Don't forget to play along with our monthly challenge and to link up all your creations made with Great Impressions stamps in our Customer Gallery, too!!!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)


5 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

LOVELY card! So pretty and elegant!! Too funny, I just wrote this tutorial for IBS for in a few months!! Great minds think alike!! I love this technique!

Lisa Elton said...

Very well done Mynnette! Pretty card and such lovely colors!!

Anonymous said...

Super pretty and I great use of the stamp. Love the subtle sparkle!

Fabiola said...

j'adore!!! sobre et élégant! biz

Sparkly Engineer said...

My current favorite color! The flowers on either side of the band look fab