Monday, February 10, 2014

Hello, Dear Friend!

Hello again! :)  I've got another darling card to share with you--I was practicing my Fun & Cute style this weekend, could you tell?!  LOL, this time I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color the image...come see!

Here's the card~

Details~


For these fabulous challenges~






I've used another darling digi from Diane's Daydream Designs, Spectrum Noir markers to color the image, patterned paper and twine from my stash, glitter by Studio G, and card stock by Stampin' Up!.

To create that fuzzy area around the butterfly (trying to make it look like the wings are fluttering), I colored the image on the original card with blue tones and then used a blender pen to feather it outwards.  I then colored another butterfly, cut it out, and popped it up on top!  And added glitter!!!

I think this card is destined to go to a very sweet friend--my friend make my heart smile! :)

I've got just one more post for today and then I'll leave you all alone!  I hope you take some time to create today and that you join in the fun of these fabulous challenges!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Another breathtaking inspirational post. You can color, that is for sure. You should give basic card making lessons because each one is unique, distinctive and so beautifully done. Some people need step by step basics. Thank you for sharing your adorable work with us here at WAW. Carole

cohenna said...

amazing card - lamb is divine!

Unknown said...

Such a Fun and Fab Design,the little sheep is soooo cute, thank you for joining us over at Suzy bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge...
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
Xx

Gail said...

Thank you for entering your lovely card to WAW this week - It is a blessing to have you join in - have a lovely week Gail GDT

Fabiola said...

trop adorable!! biz

Blossom Cards said...

what a lovely fun card thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel DT

Mema's Crafts said...

What an adorable fun card. Thanks for stopping by Mema's Crafts and playing with us. Come again real soon.

sammi said...

So sweet and fun! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "use a sentiment" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely cute card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 15: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x