Friday, February 14, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Lovely Lilacs

Inspired by Stamping

Hello again, friends, and Happy Valentine's Day!  I'm back again with another creation using products from the fabulous Inspired By Stamping store!  Today I've got a card to share with you.  Come take a peek!


I started by taking some paper from the Spring Lilacs Paper Pad and layer them onto two separate panels.  I then stamped my sentiment from the Words of Inspiration set directly onto the patterned paper.


I then colored and stamped the beautiful lilac image and the sweet butterfly image from the Spring Lilacs stamp set, fussy cut it out, and added it and some embellishments to the card.



That's all for me today!  I will be back soon with another project featuring more gorgeous products from the Inspired By Stamping store!  Don't forget to pop back by the IBS blog on Monday for more blog candy, too!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


5 comments:

Deepti said...

This is so pretty :) love the colors

Sparkly Engineer said...

Just looking at this card transports me to spring and the scent of lilacs. Thank you, I needed that

Lisa Elton said...

Oh yes lilacs are definitely my sunshine on a cloudy day!! Pretty card Mynnette. Happy Valentine's Day!

Fabiola said...

ce qu'elle est chou! une très belle carte, élégante et charmante, biz

Becky said...

This is beautiful. What a good job cutting all this out :)