Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Technique Time Tuesday: Faux Shaving Cream

Hi, friends!  I missed the beginning of our challenge over at Technique Time Tuesday--we've got the SHAVING CREAM technique going on over there--and since we've had a foot of snow and I am not leaving the house (after having the flu), I had to figure out how to do the shaving cream technique without shaving cream!

Here's what I came up with~

Details~


If you hop over to the TTT challenge blog, I've got a list of instructions on how to do this faux version of the technique--it's so easy and not so messy!  And if you choose to try this out, either the real deal or the faux version, I hope you join us and link your creation up!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


1 comment:

Pia S said...

I think this is a fab clean card. The combination of kraft and brown and no embellies give this card a great masculine feel!