Monday, March 24, 2014

HOC: CAS Button

Hi, friends!  We are halfway through our current challenge at House of Cards!  This month, we're asking you to ADD A BUTTON and this fortnight we'd like to see CAS and/or Classic/Elegant creations!  I've got a card for just a tad more inspiration.  Come take a look!

Here's my CAS card~

Details~


I've used pattern paper and a button from my stash and all other supplies used are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you like it and that you join us this time around for our challenge!  And please take a bit of time to leave some love with the other amazing gals on this DT, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)


9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous with a wonderful fresh take on the love theme.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Soo cute! Love the button.

SD pooja said...

Wonderful card !

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So pretty! Love that twine bow in the center of the button!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful card Mynn.

gr karin

Lisa Elton said...

Love your Love card haha and that sweet gingham button!!

Fabiola said...

superbe Mynnette, biz

Becky said...

What a fabulous card Mynn, great design & colors.

Sparkly Engineer said...

I'm amazed at how you constantly are able to create so many cute cards.