Monday, March 10, 2014

HOC: Shabby Button

Hi, friends!  We are halfway through our current challenge at House of Cards!  This month, we're asking you to ADD A BUTTON and this fortnight we'd like to see Cute & Fun and/or Shabby & Vintage creations!  I've got another card to share with you for a bit added inspiration.

Here's my Shabby/Vintage card~

Details~




I've used paper, digital images, and stamps from Inspired By Stamping, pearls and rhinestones by Want 2 Scrap, a doily from my stash, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you like it and that you join us this time around for our challenge!  And please take a bit of time to leave some love with the other amazing gals on this DT, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Mynnette,, lovely colors. Looks like spring!!

Deepti said...

Beautiful elegance!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and images.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful and elegant card Mynnette.

gr karin

Fabiola said...

oh! mais que c'est jolie!! biz

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous and elegant! Love all the little bits and pieces, stamps and images!

Sparkly Engineer said...

You know I love me some shabbiness and this card is delightful. Really liking your color scheme.